Manager Private Brands – Customer Support (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico . With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion , Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
This primary purpose of this role is to manage the After Sales Customer Support (ASCS) Program for Lowe’s Private Brands, including call center and technical product support. This includes responsibility for optimizing ASCS third party service providers and Lowe’s product vendors to ensure high quality support for Lowe’s customers. This role ensures the successful implementation of all after sales services.
• Directs service providers and works collaboratively with vendors to identify and resolve issues affecting customers.
• Identifies potential improvements in core program functions, call center, parts inventory, fulfillment, and vendor relations in order to implement necessary changes to ASCS processes.
• Directs account team in the prioritization of work, sets the expectations for the resolution of customer problems, and aligns cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that customers have a positive customer experience.
• Serves as the primary SME in the negotiation of the specific scope of work documents for service provider contracts to optimize the ROI.
• Defines service level agreements for performance of core program functions in statements of work to maintain Lowe’s quality standards.
• Identifies and develops alternative suppliers and leads the development of request for proposals as required.
• Leverages multiple data sources and tools to analyze, identify, and implement high priority, high impact program improvements that better the customer experience.
• Ensures processes and procedures for escalation are appropriate and that all partners are in compliance and make adjustments/improvements as required to resolve issues.
• Conducts analysis to determine root causes and defines vendor, service provider, and Lowe’s roles in cause and cure of issues.
• Provides monthly forecasts in accordance with department budget timing, including necessary accruals and re-class needs.
Required minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field.
• 5+ years experience in fulfillment operations.
• 5+ years experience managing multiple product vendors and categories.
• Experience leading and influencing people without formal authority.
• Experience in a fortune 500 company.
• 3+ years experience in contact center management.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.