Vice President Analytics & Optimization (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Vice President of Analytics & Optimization will report directly to the SVP ML Brand Strategy & Digital Sales and play a key role as part of a small team tasked with assisting in the design, development, maintenance and optimization of digital experiences for both the Web and mobile environments. These experiences will be created in support Merrill Lynch’s brand strategy for a target audience of emerging mass-affluent investors, mass-affluent investors and self-directed investors.
He/she will be responsible for collaborating with Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Technology and Marketing partners to define and develop a strategic roadmap consistent with objective of better understanding prospect/client behavior in order to unlock actionable insights that can both lead to the improvement of prospect/client experiences as well as supporting Marketing, Product and Client Experience teams business goals to acquire new clients, deepen relationships with existing clients and deliver a superior client experience. Additionally, he/she will be responsible for optimizing the timely delivery of a variety of Digital Sales reports including defining and developing ad-hoc reports to unlock actionable insights for use by a variety of partner teams.
• A bachelor degree or higher in the field of Marketing, Digital Marketing, E-commerce or similar field.
• Minimum of 5 years in digital marketing/e-commerce.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry (with a strong preference for experience within the space of investing and/or self-directed investing).
• Strong background in the field of web analytics and optimization with ability to read between the lines to uncover the real meaning hidden within a sea of data.
• Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills with experience in creating and delivering presentations for senior executives.
• Strong leadership traits necessary to manage, develop, motivate, and mentor a team of professionals and to foster a strong sense of teamwork and commitment to excellence.
• Well versed in the deployment and use of one-to-one targeting platforms (Adobe Target) and advanced analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics) or similar platforms in order to unlock actionable insights regarding visitor behavior and to ensure the delivery of the right content at the right time to the right audience.
• Additional experience with Google Analytics, Tableau and other data management platforms is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.