Digital and Marketing Automation Manager
Passport is reimagining the transit and parking experience with a suite of SaaS platforms for our clients and mobile applications for end users. Passport’s software platform enables governments to improve operational efficiency for parking and transit operations through smart technology for payments, management and reporting. By leveraging online and mobile services, leaders are able to access rich data that generate insights that drive better revenue, eliminate waste in the system and improve outcomes for citizens.
Passport’s product lines–parking payments, transit payments, enforcement and permit management–collectively serve to deliver dynamic tools for agencies to better connect with their communities. Its services have been adopted by over 20 of the top 50 cities in North America and over 2,000 locations including Chicago, Toronto, Boston, Portland, and Miami. Passport’s mission is to reduce operational complexity and deliver intelligent data to improve decision making for its clients.
As Digital and Marketing Automation Manager at Passport, you will be responsible for defining Passport’s digital strategy to help drive growth in our B2B/B2G channels as well as end user marketing. You will own Passport’s digital initiatives and tools, and you will create the long term vision for Passport’s digital and marketing marketing programs. As the owner of Passport’s digital demand generation programs you will optimize and own the website, run effective acquisition programs, roll out marketing technology tools and develop measurement methodologies to showcase ROI.
• Own Passport’s digital assets, including the website and drive continuous optimization through A/B or multivariate testing to increase visitor traffic and qualified leads into the funnel.
• Shape the SEO and SEM strategies to improve traffic and conversion to Passport’s website.
• Select, implement and own the marketing automation toolset including a platform (such as Marketo, Pardot etc).
• Create effective marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and encourage ongoing engagement with visitors.
• Manage database and use segmentation to implement targeted campaigns.
• Create end user marketing campaigns to acquire and retain application users.
• Conduct research and competitive website audits, and leverage analytics to identify ways to improve Passport’s digital presence.
• Leverage tools to establish an attribution model to track multiple touch points across the buyer’s journey.
• Manage the inbound inquiries funnel and establish processes to automate it and make it more efficient.
• Drive ongoing engagement through social media and remarketing tactics.
• Define KPIs to showcase the ROI of Passport’s digital marketing program. Use Google Analytics or other analytics tools to uncover insights.
• Evaluate and manage Passport’s digital marketing tools and platforms to enable the digital marketing function.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on marketing, business or analytics.
• 3-5 years of business experience, preferably in digital or product marketing roles.
• Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing, web technologies, analysis/business intelligence and B2B/B2G marketing tactics.
• Strong communication skills, including writing and presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts into easy to understand messaging.
• Hands-on experience with marketing tools such as CRM, Marketing Automation Platform, Analytics and CMS. Experience with WordPress, Salesforce.com and Google Analytics required.
• Mobile marketing experience, along with regulatory compliance understanding.
• SQL, R and/or Python experience for analytics.
• You are detail-oriented, organized. Nothing slips through the cracks when you’re running a project.
• You measure everything.
• You are inquisitive and you know how to listen and incorporate new knowledge into your product strategy.
• You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you understand how to effectively convey ideas to various stakeholders across the organization and in the market.
• As someone committed to continual improvement, you’re excited to improve the overall practice of digital marketing at Passport.
• Willingness to travel up to 10%.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status or other category or classification protected by applicable law.