Senior HRIS and Client Manager
Who our client is:
• Multi-billion dollar manufacturer of specialty products known for creating new market spaces, segments and solutions that redefine markets.
• Strong R&D investment – Awarded Excellence in Continuing Innovation by DuPont.
• Featured in Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
• Over 23,000 global employees in 169 countries.
• Progressive HR organization with a belief that employees and practices are a significant driver of business growth.
Why you should consider this role:
• Opportunity to be a part of a growing Human Resources organization.
• Ability to make an impact while being continually challenged to improve practices and efficiency.
• Top-notch leadership committed to developing people, allowing them to learn multiple lines of business.
• High visibility across the organization and interaction with high level executives to influence change and ideas.
• Provide expert knowledge around best practices and objectives during implementation to ensure system is being used most effectively by Centers of Excellence: HR, Compensation, Recruiting, Learning & Development, Talent Management.
• Collaborate with HR Director to analyze data to enhance programs in the areas of talent, employee engagement and relations, compensation, succession planning and development.
• Drive organizational growth through a strong understanding of business influences and environmental factors.
• Facilitate talent review processes across corporate business units.
• Initiate employee relations processes to retain, develop and communicate with employees and managers.
• Works as the key representative for tracking external benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function
• Lead, develop and execute HR and HRIS project plans from start to finish.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Strong business acumen, results-oriented and ability to manage change.
• Previous responsibilities for managing a team of direct reports.
• 5+ years’ experience in leading process change and expertise in HRIS systems.
• Successfactors experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with executives.