Tenant Representation Broker
Even as a regional firm, we regularly compete (and win) against top national and international commercial real estate firms. We’re proud of the brand and reputation we’ve built with owners and clients across the country.
As one of our tenant rep brokers, you’ll be able to leverage that reputation to build your tenant representation relationships. But make no mistake about it, you’ll also need grit, tenacity and drive to go after tenants, competing against established corporate real estate relationships and national deal pipelines. Yes. It’s a challenge. We’d love to hear about how you’ll take it head-on. What’s your plan to grow our tenant rep business and your role here at Trinity? We’ll support you with help from our diverse platform and the connections we’ve built over the past 19 years in Charlotte, Raleigh and Greenville, SC.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Bonus but not a deal breaker if you have a successful deal history and existing solid relationship with tenants and landlords.
• Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Exceptional professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Independently driven; able to take an idea and run with it.
• Team-oriented, willing to work with a diverse set of service lines and colleagues.
• Active NC Real Estate License.
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and/or Salesforce experience.
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently with tight deadlines.
• Professional, engaging attitude with a flexible nature and a passion for problem-solving.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks while ensuring all customer groups receive timely attention.
• Strong time management skills.