Customer Service/Inside Sales
Seeking friendly, courteous and hard-working candidate for inside sales/customer service position at well-established manufacturer’s representative agency in Charlotte. We represent over 20 market leading manufacturers of plumbing products and operate as their sales force in North and South Carolina.
Candidate must be computer savvy and able to multi-task. We need a team player who is able to take direction well but can work independently, someone who is able to problem solve effectively and who can maintain composure and professionalism in a fast-paced work environment. Candidate must be committed to providing an extremely high level of service to our customers and manufacturers.
The job entails fielding incoming calls and emails from our customers and assisting them with: purchase order enquiries, order processing, quotations and technical support. We serve established accounts, there is no cold calling involved. Compensation is very competitive.
• Answer incoming phone calls.
• Order entry, product quotations, pricing.
• Process RMA/RGAs.
• Problem solving for each customer’s unique challenges.
• Help coordinate product introductions and price increases.
• Maintain communication with outside sales reps for large quotes and orders.
Strong people skills
• The ability to handle customer inquiries and issues in a friendly and professional manner.
• Make friends and grow relationships with customers.
• Handle unique situations as they arise with customers.
• Advocate for customers’ needs while following our manufacturers protocols.
• Fast learner.
• Learn our product catalogs to help customers find products.
• Gain a thorough understanding of the technical aspects of our products.
• Be a source of technical support for our customers.
• Must function comfortably in a paperless office.
• Ability to multitask in up to 10 different custom software applications including MS Office and CRM software.
Sense of responsibility
• Must take responsibility for the issues that arise and see them through without supervision.
• React quickly to customer needs, have a sense of urgency when customers are in need.
• A basic understanding of algebra and geometry.
• Ability to calculate pricing, percentages and other basic sales figures.
• Ability to communicate professionally with customers, managers and coworkers.
• This includes both written and electronic communication etiquette.