Data Solutions Developer
The DealCloud Data Solutions Developer participates as a key member of the DealCloud data/integrations team. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will have responsibility for a project or significant portion of a project. Works under minimal supervision and may be required to provide technical oversight for the work of junior team members. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Experience with string parsing and manipulation as well as fuzzy match techniques within a database are a plus.
This position is located in Charlotte, NC. Relocation assistance is not available and interested candidates will be expected to work in the DealCloud office. DealCloud is headquartered and founded in Charlotte, NC with its corporate office located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte. The company also has an office in Hoboken, NJ.
Required skills and background:
• Love of data.
• Experienced with spreadsheets and relational databases.
• Familiar with String Manipulation and Parsing logic.
• Strong coding experience.
• Self-starter with sense of ownership.
• Ability to define and accomplish tasks based on objectives and deadlines.
• Fluent in C#, Java or Python.
• Experienced in utilizing APIs.
• Experienced in optimizing code.
• Understand Agile Methodology.
• Familiar with Google Cloud Platform.
• Unlimited vacation.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance.
• Participation in the company’s 401k plan.