Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life starting with a new experience and solution to the worlds most hated household chore…laundry.
Our customers trust 2ULaundry with their most treasured garments because of our unwavering commitment to the perfect customer experience and our obsessive passion for quality. We’re proud to say 98% of our customers have a washer and dryer in their home. That’s the power of the world-class quality, service and convenience we provide. 2ULaundry is a household brand that more and more people are welcoming into their homes every day.
2ULaundry is growing rapidly since launching in 2016. We have raised over $2.5M in funding, were voted Startup of the Year in 2016 and recently joined the globally recognized Techstars Accelerator Program in Atlanta, GA. We are a collaborative team of 35 people across marketing, operations, customer experience, product, data, finance and engineering, with offices in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA.
2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life. We merge next generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
Behind the scenes? We come to work happy, because magical moments can only be created by magical people. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business and we take our employees experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback and transparency needed to continuously evolve in their professional development and feel supported all the while doing incredible work.
2ULaundry is hiring an experienced Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for attracting new customers to 2ULaundry, working across a variety of digital marketing channels, inclusive of social, search, content marketing, display, retargeting, digital video and more. You will develop breakthrough, high performance marketing campaigns, collaborating with other seasoned marketers on the team to do so. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned and detail-oriented marketer, with experience in acquisition marketing, campaign and creative development, strategy, data analysis, and optimization.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who obsesses over delivering measurable results and thrives in detail, organization and analysis. You should have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching and analyzing marketing campaigns, and a strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPA, CAC, ROI, and LTV. Like us, you should be customer-focused and brand-obsessed, curious about new ways to reach prospective customers and turn them into loyal 2ULaundry advocates. As an ROI-focused marketer, cohort analysis and campaign payback analysis should be second nature for you.
What you’ll do:
• Optimize weekly spend targets in coordination with overall acquisition budget, cost per acquisition and new user and professional growth targets.
• Effectively manage existing channels for demand (Facebook, Instagram, Google, AdRoll, etc.).
• Effectively track spend and Finance handoff for weekly reporting and monthly close across channels.
• Manage strategic and daily relationships with partner channel representatives, social influencers, bloggers and paid media outlets.
• Deliver against key metrics including traffic, conversion, customer growth, revenue growth, cost per acquisition and lead generation.
• Own tag management strategy to manage pixel placement and retargeting efforts.
• Work cross-functionally to develop best-in-class digital channel attribution, data insights, new platforms and reporting.
• Develop and monitor daily/weekly paid media analytics dashboards and reports to provide insights related to key metrics.
• Bachelor’s degree from a top school with strong academic performance; MBA preferred.
• 3-6 years of experience in a growth marketing role with a track record of delivering business-moving marketing wins.
• Experience developing, planning and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis and campaign reporting.
• Naturally curious; you’re inspired by the road less traveled and finding creative solutions that others haven’t considered.
• Understanding of different conversion attribution methodologies, including last click, algorithmic/multi-touch, etc.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Sheets is required for the role.
What you’ll get:
• We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
• Competitive compensation and very early stock options.
• Open vacation policy. Rest when you need it, rock when you don’t.
• We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment.
• Free laundry and dry cleaning.