Commercial Plumber Technician
The Plumber Technician is responsible for all assignments designated by the Service Division to the plumbing team as it relates to the compilation of quotes, work order assignments, scope completion and quality control, follow up and team leadership.
• Assign and prioritize all plumbing work orders designated for the plumbing team in coordination with the Service Division Manager.
• Assure the timely and thorough completion of all work orders assigned to the plumbing team including the return of each work order when completed to the Service Division office.
• Assure that all completed work orders are returned with detailed resolution reports, receipts for materials purchased, man hours accumulated for each team member and any other request or action steps addressed to the Service Division management team for follow up clearly noted.
• Oversee, as possible, each plumbing work order scope in regard to effective procedures, quality control, safety and efficiency.
• Set up and/or attend meetings with Ranger Supervisors, other trade teams or subcontractors when needed to remain informed of project goals, timelines and materials in order to meet the expectations of the project for Ranger Construction Scopes as best as possible.
• Compile and submit quotes for potential work orders when requested by customers in the field or by the Service Division in a timely manner based on accurate information regarding the scope, location and schedule requirements.
• Oversee the purchase and maintenance of all plumbing team equipment, supplies and inventory.
• Arrive to team meetings, Ranger sponsored events and daily appointments on time and prepared.
• Strive to respond to teammates, leaders and customers with an attitude of flexibility and service.
• Make an effort to cultivate an environment of ownership and unity as it relates to other trade teams, team members, staff and Ranger Construction in general.
• Remain available and respond promptly to teammates, leaders and customers.
• Make an effort to cultivate an environment of excellence, ownership and unity.